Who :: This event is geared towards Charleston area moms who are currently expecting a baby, had a baby within the last year, foster moms of infants, or moms who are planning on growing their family soon.
What :: An afternoon of learning, fun, and celebration! Moms will get to listen and ask questions of our expert panel, enjoy yummy snacks, interact with local businesses and enter to win fun giveaways, have their photo taken by a professional photographer at our bump+baby station with an adorable backdrop, and so much more! It’s your one-stop-shop for all things mom!
Why :: Whether you’re expecting for the first or third time, have a newborn at home, are waiting for that phone call or paperwork to clear to bring that baby to their forever home, this event is for you. Every guest will leave with an adorable tote bag filled with fantastic swag, enjoy specialty food, meet and chat with other moms, enter some fabulous giveaways and receive introductions to local experts on topics pertaining to parenting.
When :: Sunday, September 12, 2021 from 1-4 pm
Where :: Harborside East Event Venue, 28 Bridgeside Boulevard, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Ticket Price ::
- General Admission (No Swag or Giveaway Tickets– perfect for a support person who is not currently expecting or a new mom): $10
- General Admission (With Swag): $35
- VIP Attendee (Includes Swag + Extras): $60
All tickets include the following:
- Access to the event and all of our sponsors and panel sessions
- Food and drink from local businesses
- A swag bag loaded with goodies (for those tickets that include swag)
- 3 giveaway tickets to enter the giveaways of your choice (for those tickets that include giveaway tickets)
Our VIP tickets include all of the above in addition to:
- A professional bump+baby photo from Alena Photography
- Additional specialty swag including: a certificate for a 30 minute massage from QueenGlo ($95 value) and a car seat canopy from UPPAbaby ($30 value)
- 4 additional giveaway tickets to enter the giveaways of your choice
- Access to VIP lounge
- Early bird access to the event at 12:45
**Please Note: Bloom is geared towards new and expecting moms. Children over one year will not be permitted due to space constraints, children under one year old preferred to be worn in a carrier or held as there is limited room for strollers at this event.