A wickedly delightful, family-friendly event celebrating Halloween through music, dance and poetry, all by candlelight in our beautiful, historic Gothic Revival church. After the concert, enjoy a reception and GUIDED GHOST TOUR of the historic church graveyard, if you dare! COSTUMES ENCOURAGED.
Imagine spooky organ and piano music, haunting classical and popular songs filling the night air, chilling poetry like you’ve never heard it before, ghostly figures dancing about and more!
Featured artists include:
– The Charlestones: A cappella vocal quartet
– Sophia Zimmermann, Will Purcell & Mary Logan Abrahamson: Vocalists
– Loretta Haskell and Rick Stanton: Organ and Piano
– Kumi Bergman and Regina Ruopoli: Taiko Drumming
– Nancy Simpson: Poetry Reading
– Jade Amani: Dance
Produced by the Music Committee of the Unitarian Church in Charleston with Artistic Director Regina Ruopoli
Admission: $20 Adults, $5 Students, Children under 12 free!
Tickets available at the door and on www.EventBrite.com
Proceeds support organizations that provide music education for underserved youth in the Charleston Tri-County community.