Over the past few weeks, I have watched five of my friends post on Facebook their countdowns for their upcoming cruises. Then come all of the fun photos that they just have to post… smiling faces as they sip frozen drinks from the Lido deck, snorkeling in crystal blue water, dancing the night away in the disco, holding up their winning bingo card. The list of fun things goes on and on.
Meanwhile, I am here in Charleston trying to figure out which temperature to set my thermostat. I’m not saying that I am jealous BUT this mom is tired of the cold weather. I am tired of battling the next cold/fever. I want someone else to make my bed and fix my dinner! (Ok, now I sound a little bratty!)
Maybe…just maybe…I’m not the only mom out there a little green with envy.
Are you longing for warmer weather? Looking for some R&R? Want to find a vacation where there is something for the entire family to enjoy?
Did you answer “HECK YES” to any of the questions above? Then you’ll want to read on and spoiler alert: there’s a promo code included for you!
If so, you must Save the Date for the Upcoming Second Annual Charleston Cruise and Travel Show.
Hosted by Dream Vacations, this event is THE place to be for your cruising and dream vacation needs. Carnival, Celebrity, and Norwegian are just a few of the cruise sponsors that will be in attendance to answer questions about their ships, ports of call, and amazing excursions for you and your family to enjoy. (You don’t have to take the kids if you don’t want to…no judgment. We all need a break sometimes.)
MY 5 Reasons to Attend the Charleston Cruise and Travel Show:
- Where to go: Speak with professional travel agents on-site and learn about exotic destinations, new places to travel, and the most luxurious ways to get there! These agents have been-there-done-that when it comes to travel and planning a vacation that will best fit your needs.
- How to get there: You can speak with representatives from the world’s most notable cruise and resort companies: Carnival Cruise, Norwegian Cruise Lines, Celebrity Cruises, and more!
- How to budget: Get the inside scoop on exclusive vacation deals and offers.
- Have fun: Family fun is all-inclusive at the 2nd Annual Charleston Cruise and Travel Show! Enjoy a day full of activities including a Silent Disco, giveaways and scavenger hunts, and food and drink tastings courtesy of Carnival and Celebrity Cruises.
- FREE STUFF! Not only can you win travel giveaways and prizes, but you can also get entered to win a FREE CRUISE just for showing up!
This is going to be the perfect show to take advantage of exclusive vacation deals and offers. Plus you get to learn about cruise lines, resorts, tours, and more!
Second Annual Charleston Cruise and Travel Show
Register Now! ($5/adult and children under 12 are free)
March 7, 2020 10am-3pm
Charleston Marriott – 170 Lockwood Drive, Charleston SC 29403
Use promo code CHSMOMS for FREE entry to the show!