Vacation Bible School tends to be very popular for kids in the summer months around the Lowcountry, and fortunately, there are many options available. Check out this comprehensive list, and for more information on summer camps, don’t forget to check out our Ultimate Guide to Summer Camps around Charleston!
Are we missing one? E-mail us at [email protected] and let us know so we can add it to the list!
*Please note, while we make every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate, things do change and we encourage you to double-check all dates, times, and locations.
- June 7 – 10, First Baptist Church (Held at James Island campus)
- June 21 – 24, Seacoast Church (Mt. Pleasant)
- June 21 – 24, Seacoast Church (West Ashley)
- June 21 – 24, Seacoast Church (Summerville)
- June 24 – 27, Palmetto Presbyterian Church (Mt. Pleasant)
- June 28 – July 2, Old Fort Baptist Church (Summerville)
- June 28 – July 1. First Baptist School of Charleston (James Island)
- June 28 – July 1, Saint Peter’s (Mt. Pleasant)
- June 28 – July 2, Bethany United Methodist Church (Summerville)
- July 12 – 15, Daniel Island Fellowship (Daniel Island)
- July 12 – 16, Highland Park Baptist Church (Hanahan)
- July 18 – 22, St. Matthews Lutheran Church (Charleston)
- July 19 – 23, East Cooper Baptist (Mt. Pleasant)
- July 26 – 30, John Wesley United Methodist Church (West Ashley)
- July 26 – 28, Providence Church (Daniel Island)
- August 2 – 6, Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church (Mt. Pleasant)