Vacation Bible School tends to be very popular for kids in the summer months around the Lowcountry, and fortunately, there are many options available. Check out this comprehensive list, and for more information on summer camps, don’t forget to check out our Ultimate Guide to Summer Camps around Charleston!
Are we missing one? E-mail us at [email protected] and let us know so we can add it to the list!
*Please note, while we make every effort to ensure that the information provided is accurate, things do change, and we encourage you to double-check all dates, times, and locations.
- June 12 – 15, Bethany United Methodist Church (James Island)
- June 13 – June 17, Bethany United Methodist Church (Summerville)
- June 13 – June 16, Saint Peter’s (Mt. Pleasant)
- June 13 – June 17, Old Fort Baptist Church (Summerville)
- June 21 – 24, Seacoast Church (Mt. Pleasant)
- June 20 – 23, Seacoast Church (West Ashley, Summerville, Mt. Pleasant, Johns Island)
- June 26 – June 29, Trinity Bible Church, (Charleston)
- June 27 – June 30. First Baptist School of Charleston (James Island)
- July 11 – 14, Daniel Island Fellowship (Daniel Island)
- July 11 – 15, Highland Park Baptist Church (Hanahan)
- July 25 – 30, John Wesley United Methodist Church (West Ashley)
- July 26 – 28, Providence Church (Daniel Island)
- August 4 – 6, Sullivan’s Island Baptist Church (Sullivan’s Island)