Charleston Moms is growing, and we need YOUR help! We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following commission-based position. The best part of all …hours are flexible, you can work from home, AND you get to meet a bunch of awesome moms who share a passion for our community!
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Manages and responds to incoming advertising inquiries
- Solicits new advertisers that would be pertinent to local moms
- Helps develop advertising campaigns that meet the needs of the advertiser and
brings in optimal profit (ie: strategic, timely image ads with corresponding sponsored
- Delegates and/or executes all details of any advertising campaign, including but not limited to; writing copy, creating graphics, communicating with clients, etc.
- Assists in soliciting local businesses for resource guides
- Assists in writing sponsored posts (when unable to assign)
- Responds to all emails in a timely manner (24-hour turn-around)
- Represents Charleston Moms in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Previous sales and advertising campaign experience required
- Passionate about the Charleston area and our community
- Ability to effectively handle the sales process from start to finish
- Working knowledge of social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram) required
- Working knowledge of WordPress preferred
- Working knowledge of Canva or other graphic design software preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (written and verbal)
- Ability to create innovative and unique campaigns for clients based on their needs and budget
Do you think this opportunity sounds like a great fit? We’d love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and a little information about yourself to [email protected] by Wednesday, September 16th.