Let’s face it, between homeschooling, making all the meals, keeping up with the snack demands of our kids, working from home, and trying to stay sane…we need an easy button for something! So mamas, here you go! We’ve made you some printables the kids can color for teachers, healthcare workers, delivery people, grandparents, and restaurant owners to say thank you!
*Did you know that May 6th is National Teachers Day and National Nurses Day is May 6th? What a perfect time to say “THANK YOU” to our hardworking teachers and nurses!
All you need to do is:
- Download and print the coloring sheets PDF found here
- Give them to the kids to color (while you enjoy yourself a hot cup of coffee…or wine…no judgment here!)
Here are some ideas of what you can do with them:
- Hang them in your windows or doors for your mail carrier or UPS/FedEx delivery person or a healthcare worker living in your neighborhood to see as they are heading to work
- Send them snail mail to your child’s teacher or a healthcare worker
- Take a picture or video of your child holding it and email to their teacher or a healthcare worker
- Take a picture or video and email it to your favorite restaurant or post it on their Facebook page
- Send it to a grandparent or elderly person in a nursing home
We would love to see the beautiful artwork your kids create! Tag us @thecharlestonmoms on Instagram and we will re-share!